Automatic Bypass Valves
Straight or angle pattern automatic by-pass valve in 22mm pipe size. With a maximum working pressure of 10bar, maximum temperature of 110°c, setting range from 0.1 – 0.6 bar. Finished in brass.
The Myson Auto By-Pass valve is designed for use in domestic central heating systems and is available in either an angled or straight version. Its purpose is to maintain constant pump pressure and flow rate within the system.
The advantages of installing this valve are as follows:
- Ensures minimum water flow rates through the boiler.
- Reduces system noise associated with high pump pressures.
- Eliminates the need to fit an uncontrolled radiator to act as a system by-pass.
- Increases system efficiency.
- Aids the quiet operation of Thermostatic Radiator Valves.
The Auto By-Pass valve automatically opens and closes depending on system load. When the Thermostatic Radiator Valves are opened and calling for heat the Auto By-Pass valve remains closed. This allows the full output of the boiler and pump to circulate through the system. As sections of the heating system close down the Auto By-Pass valve opens to allow water to flow through the by-pass.