The Lo-Line RC fan convector is quick to heat giving convenient and instant warmth just when you need it, as well as a refreshing cooling option with the heater/cooler model for summer months.
Lo-Line RC units connect to the central heating system (water chilling equipment is also required for the heater/cooler model) and are fitted at a similar height to a standard radiator. The accompanying remote control offers maximum control and flexibility.
Ideal for heat pump applications by allowing operation at temperatures as low as 32 degrees C
Sizes and Outputs
Thank you for purchasing a Rettig UK Ltd (Rettig) product. Your Rettig product has been designed and tested to give you many years of trouble-free service. For your additional peace of mind, Rettig gives the following Warranty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this Warranty.
Subject as provided below, Rettig warrants to the original purchaser at the original installation site that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the following periods:
• Panel Radiators: 10 years from date of purchase.
• Radiators (ULOW-E2): 2 years from date of purchase.
• Fan Convectors: 2 years from date of purchase.
• Radiator Valves: 2 years from date of purchase.
• Hydronic Underfloor Heating: 10 years for the pipe from date of purchase. 2 years on controls and 12 months on the UFH pump from date of purchase.
• Electric Underfloor Heating: 10 years from date of purchase (except programmer and sensor).
• Electrical Radiators: 2 years from date of purchase.
• Towel Warmers - Hydronic: 5 to 10 years from date of purchase depending on product type.
• Towel Warmers - Electric: 2 years from date of purchase
• Controls: 2 years from date of purchase.
The original purchaser’s remedy for breach of this Warranty is expressly limited to repair or replacement of any part or parts found to be defective under conditions of normal service and use during the above Warranty period and does not extend to Rettig being liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages or losses whatsoever, such as loss of use of the product, inconvenience or lost profits.
This Warranty does not cover any defect, damage or malfunction in the product which is due to: failure to comply in any respect with Rettig’s installation, maintenance or operating instructions; faulty storage, handling, installation or repair; mis-use; neglect; accident; abuse; or general wear and tear.
Before this Warranty can be activated, the original purchaser* will be required to prove the date of purchase and may be required to provide Rettig with such supporting information, as Rettig may need to conduct its investigation into the alleged defect.
Rettig reserves the right to make a reasonable charge for inspecting and testing any product which is subject to a Warranty claim and the rights conferred by the Warranty are conditional upon the payment of such charge. The charge may be made, at Rettig’s discretion, either before or after the inspection and testing of the product. In the event that it is established to Rettig’s reasonable satisfaction that a valid Warranty claim has been made in respect of the product, then any inspection charge which has been paid will be refunded in full by Rettig
*within 28 days of the date when the defect was discovered or ought to have reasonably discovered the defect.