Overview of Models
The ULOW-E2 is the ultimate choice when it comes to intelligent, low temperature heating. It uses in-built fans to give forced heating convection and produces heat outputs up to 60% more than traditional radiators. It has intelligent controls allowing the fans to work on a sliding temperature scale where the water temperature must be 3°C higher than the air set point. It is highly flexible, utilising central connection technology and has a “summer breeze” function for air circulation on warm days.
Summary of Range
The MYSON ULOW-E2 is available in 7 sizes
- It is available in one type, double panel
- It comes in a height of 600mm
- We offer lengths from 400mm to 1600mm
- Also available in black as a special order
- All our ULOW-E2 radiators comes with a white E2 TRV (chrome on the black special order)
- Central connection twin entry valve & nut and olive pack supplied separately
The MYSON ULOW-E2 is quality guaranteed and includes a 2 year warranty from date of purchase.
The MYSON ULOW-E2 is extremely easy to install, and the following should be taken into consideration:
The ULOW-E2 is for use on 2-pipe pumped indirect domestic and commercial heating applications with a maximum working temperature of 60°C
- All ULOW-E2 radiators are fitted with 4 – G ½“ internal thread and 2 – G ¾“ external thread, underside centre
- The thermostat valve, located at the top right, can be moved to the top left if required
- Each ULOW-E2 is tested to a pressure of 10 bar (145 psi) and is suitable for a working pressure of 13 bar (188.5 psi)
- Central connection twin entry valve & nut and olive pack supplied separately.
- Click here to see our handy video showing how easy it is to install the ULOW-E2.
Click on the below PDF's to find out more product information...
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Rettig ICC products are CE-marked and the Declaration of Performance (DoP) of Rettig ICC and its reference documents, Annexes D and Annexes M describing the detailed performance of the products, are available according to the Construction Products Regulation.
The DoP of Rettig ICC, including panel radiators, decorative radiators and towel warmers, can be downloaded here.
Please contact Customer Services on 0845 4023434 for specific product Annexes.
Where to Buy