Overview of Models
MYSON offer a selection of automatic bypass valves to complement our range of heating valves. Our automatic by-pass valve is designed for use in domestic central heating systems and is available in either an angled or straight version. Its purpose is to maintain constant pump pressure and flow rate within the system.
There are many advantages of installing automatic by-pass valves:
- Ensures minimum water flow rates through the boiler
- Reduces system noise associated with high pump pressures
- Eliminates the need to fit an uncontrolled radiator to act as a system by-pass
- Increases system efficiency
- Aids the quiet operation of Thermostatic Radiator Valves.
Summary of range
- MYSON have 2 automatic bypass valves in a size of 22mm
- Comes with compression connections
- Straight and angle versions available
- Come with a brass finish
All MYSON valves are quality guaranteed and include a 2 year warranty from date of purchase. They are produced under ISO 9001 Quality Management System and carry the BS Kitemark.