Overview of Models
CLIPRAIL systems are for use on solid floor types. They Cliprails are designed to attach the MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating pipework to floor insulation (supplied by others) using the Cliprail pins supplied. The Cliprail consists of a robust, u-shaped channel that is 1m in length, with fixing positions every 50mm.
This is a fast and cost effective method of installing underfloor heating and is suitable for both traditional and liquid screeds. The pipe is installed in a serpentine laying pattern, therefore we recommend the hotter floor pipe is routed to any higher heat loss areas of the floor.
Please note: No floor insulation is supplied with this fixing system
Summary of range
- Suitable for 14 or 17mm PEX high density cross-linked pipework with oxygen diffusion barrier, or 16mm multi-layer pipe
When purchasing a whole system, MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating comes with a 10 year Complete System Guarantee from date of purchase subject to terms and conditions*.
When purchasing individual components, please refer to the indiviudal warranties below:
- 10 years for the pipe, from date of purchase
- 2 years on controls, from date of purchase
- 12 months on the underfloor heating pump, from date of purchase
* For full terms and conditions please contact our Underfloor Heating support team: 0845 4023434 (opt.2)