Overview of Models
The MYSON FLOORTEC floating floor system has been uniquely developed to meet the increasing demand for this type of floor structure. Floating floor systems have a low thermal mass and consequently have a swift response time to changes in temperature.
Floating floors also reduce the overall loading on the building, minimising the weight of the floor compared to the other floor systems.
The grooves are designed to accept MYSON FLOORTEC preformed aluminium diffusion plates, which spread the heat laterally across the floor from the heating pipework.
Summary of Range
- Comes in 30mm, 40mm or 50mm pre-grooved XPS Polystyrene panels (2400mm x 1200mm)
- Suitable for FLOORTEC aluminium diffusion plates and flat plates
- Suitable for 16mm multi-layer pipe only
When purchasing a whole system, MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating comes with a 10 year Complete System Guarantee from date of purchase subject to terms and conditions*.
When purchasing individual components, please refer to the indiviudal warranties below:
- 10 years for the pipe, from date of purchase
- 2 years on controls, from date of purchase
- 12 months on the underfloor heating pump, from date of purchase
* For full terms and conditions please contact our Underfloor Heating support team: 0845 4023434 (opt.2)