Overview of Models
Matchmaster is a high quality range of heating valves ideal for when a more robust specification is required. The valve uses a graphite gland packing which can be easily compressed by tightening the gland nut to ensure many years of trouble free operation. There is a wide choice of compression, push fit and screwed iron connections, as well as drain off options.
Summary of Range
- Available in over 30 different models
- Compression, push fit or screwed iron connections
- MATCHMASTER comes in two different sizes, 10mm and 15mm
- Comes with chrome or brass finish
- Drain off option available
- Straight and angle versions available.
All MYSON valves are quality guaranteed and include a 2 year warranty from date of purchase. They are produced under ISO 9001 Quality Management System and carry the BS Kitemark.