Overview of Models
The MEP1c, MEP2c and MEP3c are single, dual and triple channel programmers offering energy efficient control of your heating system.
The MYSON MEP1c is a single channel time switch for use with combi boilers, or as a domestic hot water control when using a programmable thermostat for the central heating circuit.
The MYSON MEP2c is a dual channel programmer for use within a central heating system to control two circuits.
MEP3C is a three channel programmer, designed for installations where there is a need for two heating zones and a hot water circuit.
They are the first choice with service engineers due to their compliance with the industry standard back plate and the unique front fixing arrangement that ensures no inaccessible fixing regardless of where or how it is fitted.
Summary of Range
- Easy to use
- Can be set for 24hr, 5/2 day or 7 day operation
- Easy to read, backlit screen
- Pre-set clock
- Automatic summer/winter time change
- Memory saver - programmer and clock will not require resetting in the event of power loss
- Offers additional features such as "Advanced" and "Extend" for more control over the central heating system
All MYSON electronic controls are quality guaranteed and come with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase