Overview of Models
Tacker fixing system is suitable for solid floor types and incorporates all the advantages of our Tackernail fixing system. It is supplied with 25 or 50mm insulation with a webbing foil bonded to the surface. This foil acts as a protective layer, but also helps to assist the positioning of the pipework with handy a 50mm grid marked on. The pipe is then positioned in place using our exclusive Tackernails and Tackertool.
The Tackernail is made entirely out of plastic so there is no clogging from sticking tape. It also has more barbs, so there is no worry about nails lifting. The Tackertool is specifically designed to work with our Tackernails for easy and efficient operation. It can be purchased or rented from MYSON FLOORTEC.
Tackernail and Tackertool have been designed with the installer in mind, as it is a fast and effective method of anchoring the MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating pipework. It is also very flexible allowing both spiral and serpentine laying patterns.
Summary of Range
- Supplied with 25mm or 50mm PS20 insulation
- Tackernails are available in 38, 42 and 58mm lengths
- Suitable for 14 or 17mm PEX high density cross-linked pipework with oxygen diffusion barrier, or 16mm multi-layer pipe
When purchasing a whole system, MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating comes with a 10 year Complete System Guarantee from date of purchase subject to terms and conditions*.
When purchasing individual components, please refer to the indiviudal warranties below:
- 10 years for the pipe, from date of purchase
- 2 years on controls, from date of purchase
- 12 months on the underfloor heating pump, from date of purchase
* For full terms and conditions please contact our Underfloor Heating support team: 0845 4023434 (opt.2)