Overview of Models
Suspended floor systems include both joisted floors with conventional joists supported on end walls of sleeper walls as well as solid floors with battens fixed to the floor. The underfloor heating system consists of aluminium diffusion plates fitted between joists or battens. These are grooved to accept the underfloor heating pipework. The aluminium is used for its excellent thermal conduction as well as its low weight. It is suitable for 16 and 17mm pipework.
Summary of Range
- Plates are manufactured from aluminium sheet
- Plates come in two widths, 388mm and 588mm
- All sheets are 1000mm long
- Suitable for 17mm PEX high density cross-linked pipework with oxygen diffusion barrier, or 16mm multi-layer pipe
When purchasing a whole system, MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating comes with a 10 year Complete System Guarantee from date of purchase subject to terms and conditions*.
When purchasing individual components, please refer to the indiviudal warranties below:
- 10 years for the pipe, from date of purchase
- 2 years on controls, from date of purchase
- 12 months on the underfloor heating pump, from date of purchase
* For full terms and conditions please contact our Underfloor Heating support team: 0845 4023434 (opt.2)