Introduction to Thermostatic Radiator Valves
MYSON Controls produce a wide range of thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) to suit any application, from standard domestic requirements to polished decorative products.
TRVs are one of the most efficient ways of controlling the heat in your home and by installing TRVs you could save up to 40% on heating bills, as independently tested by the University of Salford. When set at the correct level they will keep the room at the desired temperature. As they are installed on each radiator, you can have different settings in each room and they can be turned off in rooms that aren’t been used.
Our unique range of TRVs includes the A-rated TRV 2-way, including a petite version, remote sensor heads, TRV bodies, an attractive decorative model, as well a specially designed TRV kits to complement our LST radiator range.
- Our TRV valves are perfect for any project, whether it’s new-build, self-build, social housing or large commercial projects, MYSON have the optimum product to complement our heat emitter range
- We can provide dedicated support for the commercial and specification market in areas such as hotels, schools, hospitals and a variety of other commercial installations
- The MYSON TRV 2-Way range includes over 20 different products with compression or push fit connections in 8mm, 10mm and 15mm sizes
- Our TRV 2-Way PETITE range has 5 different products with compression or push fit connections in 10mm and 15mm sizes
- Our TRV 2-Way DECORATIVE range includes 9 different products with compression, push fit or screwed iron connections in 10mm and 15mm sizes
- Our specially designed range of LST TRV kits are ideal for use with our range of LST radiators
- MYSON also offer a range of REMOTE SENSOR HEADS and TRV BODIES
Uses our unique 2-WAY engineering
Finished in high quality nickel or chrome
Incorporates our unique 2-Way flow technology
Slim line version also available
Come with our A-rated TRV 2-Way
Connects to all MYSON TRV valves