Introduction to Thermostatic Radiator Valves
MYSON Controls produce a wide range of thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) to suit any application, from standard domestic requirements to polished decorative products.
TRVs are one of the most efficient ways of controlling the heat in your home and by installing TRVs you could save up to 40% on heating bills, as independently tested by the University of Salford. When set at the correct level they will keep the room at the desired temperature. As they are installed on each radiator, you can have different settings in each room and they can be turned off in rooms that aren’t been used.
Our unique range of TRVs includes TRV2, including a Petite version, remote sensor heads, TRV bodies, an attractive decorative model, as well a specially designed TRV kits to complement our LST radiator range.
Our TRVs are all using chrome 3 as part of our sustainable approach to product excellence.
Our TRV valves are perfect for any project, whether it’s new-build, self-build, social housing or large commercial projects, MYSON have the optimum product to complement our heat emitter range
We can provide dedicated support for the commercial and specification market in areas such as hotels, schools, hospitals and a variety of other commercial installations
- The MYSON TRV2 range includes over 20 different products with compression or push fit connections in 10mm, 15mm and ½” sizes
- Our PETITE range has over 10 different products with compression or push fit connections in 10mm, 15mm and ½” sizes
- Our DECORATIVE range includes 8 different products with compression or push fit connections in 10mm and 15mm sizes
- Our specially designed range of LST TRV kits are ideal for use with our range of LST radiators
- MYSON also offer a range of REMOTE SENSOR HEADS and TRV BODIES
Uses our unique 2-WAY engineering
Incorporates our unique 2-Way flow technology
Come with our highly efficient TRV2 head
Connects to all MYSON TRV valves