Overview of Models
The MCT1 cylinder thermostat is designed to complement the MRT1.
It is used for monitoring and controlling the temperature of the hot water stored within the hot water cylinder. When used with a thermostatic control for the heating circuit it will give boiler interlock providing a safety feature. It can also be used as a pipe thermostat in conjunction with a frost thermostat to ensure a boiler does not run uncontrolled during cold weather.
- Maximum mounting temperature 100°C
- Operating range 10 to 90°C
- Switching differential 5 to 10°C
- Large terminal screws, for easy connection
- Tamperproof version also available
All MYSON electronic controls are quality guaranteed and come with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase.