Overview of Models
The MYSON MEP1c is a single channel time switch for use with combi boilers, or as a domestic hot water control when using a programmable thermostat for the central heating circuit.
The MYSON MEP2c is a dual channel programmer for use within a central heating system to control two circuits.
They are the first choice with service engineers due to their compliance with the industry standard back plate and the unique front fixing arrangement that ensures no inaccessible fixing regardless of where or how it is fitted.
Summary of Range
- Can be set for 24hr, 5/2 day or 7 day operation
- Easy to read, backlit screen
- Pre-set clock
- Automatic summer/winter time change
- Memory saver - programmer and clock will not require resetting in the event of power loss
- Advanced and up to 3 hour extend features
MYSON electronic controls come with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase