Overview of Models
The MYSON MPRT is an easy to use programmable room thermostat which also comes as a radio frequency version MPRT RF.
The MPRT utilises Smart Start technology which could save up to 10% on heating bills. The clever technology varies the start-up times to ensure that the building achieves temperature by the required time. The Smart Start system is continually learning the temperature rise requirement, delaying the startup of the system, therefore saving energy during milder weather
The MYSON MPRT RF has all the benefits of the MPRT, but is a radio frequency version.
Summary of Range
- Easy to use slim line multifunctional thermostat
- 7 day programming
- 3 temperature settings - comfort, economy (set back) and frost
- 4 programmes (3 preset, 1 adjustable) with manual override
- Clear, accurate LCD display
- Holiday delay setting from 1 hour - 50 days
- Installer optional adjustments (differential, calibration, heat, frost setting, high and low limit adjustment settings, password protection)
- No neutral, two wire connection
- Is suitable to be classified as a “Delayed Start” thermostat as defined in SAP 2005
- Compatible with MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating systems and connects to a 24V hard wired wiring centre. One thermostat can control several loops
- Load Compensation technology (saves fuel by indirectly reducing the boiler flow temperature)
- Radio frequency version available
- Also available in Chrome.
MYSON electronic controls come with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase