Overview of Models
At the heart of the Unisenza control system is the underfloor heating wiring centre which translates the temperature settings into impulses that control the thermal actuators. The wiring centre is available in 2 versions: 230V and 24V. The standard 10-zone unit will fit most applications, but a 5-zone version is also available for smaller systems. Per 10-zone wiring centre up to 20 actuators can be installed so that larger systems pose no problem at all.
Summary of Range
- Up to 20 actuators per 10-zone wiring centre
- Pump delay selector which allows the individual circuits to open before circulating to prevent wear and noise from the pump
- Pump exercise function that allows the pump to be exercised for 5 minutes every 24 hours to prevent pump seizures following long dormant periods e.g. summer shut-off
- Simple changeover from heating to cooling thanks to the external changeover input
- Input for an optional dew point and/or excess temperature sensor to protect the system from condensation when cooling or excess temperature when heating
- Easy-to-understand LED indicators provide a quick status reference
- Quick and easy installation
- Multiple system applications are possible when used in conjunction with the Unisenza thermostat range
- 24V model supplied with external transformer
The Unisenza range of controls is fully compatible with all radiant heating system types and all heating/cooling generators (heat pumps, boilers, etc.). An extended warranty of 5 years applies to all Unisenza products.